The Reality Challenge Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline Disclaimer - Read This!!!

Go down

Timeline Disclaimer - Read This!!! Empty Timeline Disclaimer - Read This!!!

Post  raceguy120390 Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:22 pm

DISCLAIMER: This thread contains the list of available timelines for each season of the Amazing Race and it's spinoffs. To find a specific timeline on this list, go into that season's timeline thread and search. The archive is nowhere near complete at this moment in time, so do not expect to find every detail you need in this thread.
In keeping with the site owner's somewhat schizophrenic personality, timelines will be added in no particular order, but the number of timelines from each season will be kept as even as possible. However, this thread will be updated as much as possible to show which timelines have been added. Each timeline is preceded by a short summary of the episode, so that you know you have the right episode before reading the whole timeline. If you have any corrections or additional information for any of the timelines currently in the thread, post it in the thread, and I'll do what I can.
If you have a request for a timeline, shoot me a Private Message to avoid cluttering up the thread with requests for me to analyse Arianne's pixellated rack or the elimination of Jonathan "Victoria!!!" Baker, and again, I'll do what I can. I usually have two or three timelines being worked on at once, so you may have to wait a short while for your timeline to show.
Enjoy!

raceguy120390
Admin

https://realityarchive.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum